Duvall


The City of Duvall is located halfway between Monroe and Carnation. The area was historically the home of the Snoqualmie and other ancestral Tualip Native American tribes. Following their relocation under the Treaty of Point Elliot, the area was homesteaded by veterans of the Civil War. The center of present-day town was located on a hillside homesteaded by Francis and James Duvall, loggers who arrived in 1871.